When your family situation is no longer working for you, you have options. By consulting with Martin Goose & Associates, you’ll be guided through the process by an experienced lawyer who is dedicated to meeting your goals. After consulting with you, together we’ll find a solution that will work best for you and your family. From prenuptial agreements to divorce after years of marriage, we’ll help you find an acceptable resolution. Our legal services are affordable and payment schedules are available. We practice all areas of family law.
• Divorce – We’ll help protect your rights while making sure your petition meets the requirements of
• Separation – While setting parameters for support, custody and property division, a separation agreement
also maps out your future.
• Child Custody – Ensuring that all family members have a good relationship is key to your child’s development.
We’ll explain the laws and listen to your goals. Together we’ll work out an agreement that is acceptable.
• Support – Separate laws govern child and spousal support. That’s why it’s best to consult a lawyer so you
reach an agreement that maximizes the income available to you.
• Property Division – When separating, property is valued and that value must be shared with your spouse. It
behoves you to fully understand what’s included and what isn’t when looking at valuing your property.
• Cohabitation & Marital Agreements – Planning ahead and creating a cohabitation or prenuptial agreement
will diminish disputes in the event you separate in the future.
• Collaborative Law – This option is a way to avoid stress and emotional conflict. By finding an agreeable
resolution out of court, both parties feel they have had some control over the eventual agreement.